Each year, Consumer Federation of America's Consumer Assembly serves as the consumer movement's principal meeting where issues are debated and new initiatives are presented.
When: March 12-13, 2015
Where: Embassy Suites Convention Center Hotel, 900 10th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
The 2015 Annual Consumer Assembly Keynote Speakers include:
- Thomas E. Perez, U.S. Secretary of Labor
- Edith Ramirez, Chairwoman, Federal Trade Commission
- Marta Tellado, President & CEO, Consumer Reports
- Scott Keeter, Director of Survey Research, Pew Research Center
- Damon A. Silvers, Director of Policy and Special Counsel AFL-CIO
Follow us on Twitter @ConsumerFed #consumer2015 and on Facebook
To sign-up for e-mail reminders about conferences and events, please click here.